Saturday, May 1, 2010

Impromptu vase


Good morning!

My mother gave me some flowers yesterday from her garden...gorgeous! They were just so beautiful but I was in the car and had nowhere to put them. Hmmm...what to do. I had to think fast. I didn't want these beautiful flowers to wilt. Notice the old coffee cup in the van's cup holder. The flowers looked so beautiful in the old Timmies cup that I decided to keep them in there. Don't they look just gorgeous?! The lid for the cup works perfectly to keep the flowers together. I actually almost kept them in the car because they brightened up the van so much. When they were in there I felt a little like a hippie...and I liked it. They do look just as beautiful on my antique desk though, and I needed the cup holder for the next cup of coffee. Well, who would have thought? Beauty in an old coffee cup that was headed for the garbage. The perfect impromptu vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment