Monday, May 24, 2010

Beautiful day!

Good morning!

Why is it that when it is rainy and yucky outside I have no motivation to do anything...and then on days like today, when I should be outside enjoying the beautiful weather, I now feel like doing all the things I should have done yesterday. I had all that free time yesterday and did basically nothing...well not nothing I guess I did fix six pieces of clothing. What I should have been doing is cleaning my house so that when it is a sunny day...like today then I wouldn't have to do those things. Oh well! I think that the house can stay messy one more day so I can play...don't you?

So here's to putting your "I have to's" aside and living in the moment! :)

Hope you have a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you found the activity shirt again! Have fun and I'd love to see the final shirt!

    ReplyDelete