Sunday, May 2, 2010

The finished product!


Hello everyone!

The purse is finished! I have fallen in love with it. It turned out just as I thought it would. It makes me feel so great when I can take my finished projects out into the world to share them with others. Not to mention that it was so easy to do. Maybe I won't tell everyone that ;) I can't wait to use it...now what to wear with it? If only I had a jean skirt and a pretty ruffled top to wear to match. Hmmmm...sounds like a new project in the making.

Kimchiruffletubetop
I think this top would be perfect! Doesn't it look like it would be easy to make? Just a couple of strips, some elastic at the top, easy peasy right?? Add a nice pair of jeans or a jean skirt and away we go. I think it sounds like the perfect outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment