Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fail

Good Morning Everyone!

Finally had a chance to work on a project that I have been dying to do. To bad it did not work out as planned...project fail. Actually the project worked really well...I failed. When it came time to spray paint I was so excited that I forgot to take my time and make sure all the parts I didn't want painted were properly covered. I did cover the surrounding areas with newspaper but somehow the paint sprayed underneath...BAH! I do have an idea on a few ways that I can fix it...we will see if those work...maybe I will try them tonight. :) The final try will be when I take the logo and cut it out and fuze it to another shirt with some fancy orange stitching around it. The freezer paper stencil worked exactly as everyone described...Awesome! The project fail has not dampened my enthusiasm one bit...I can't wait to create my next project! If you have any other ideas of how I might fix this fail then please leave me a note. If it works out then I will post a tutorial (I mean when it works out ;) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment