Friday, September 4, 2009

I Love You Cowboy!



This is a card I made for a couple of challenges. I decided to make it a western style card to give to my favorite Opa. I love to use blue jeans and I knew he would love the horses so here is what I came up with.





This card is in five challenges:

1: Use one ribbon, two squares and something sparkly The Pink Elephant

2: Use the mojo monday sketch Mojo Monday week 102

3: No stamped images allowed Allsorts challenge week 6

4: Use the colors blue and brown Everybody-Art-Challenge 55

5: Use texture Whimsy Stamps Challenge 17



6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa

    What a truly original card. I love your denim!

    A card full of love - my kind of card.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card

    thanks for taking up my challenge at Allsorts :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the use of the denim here, fun idea. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! love the denim use!

    btw, thanks for your comment on my blog! The room isn't ready yet, and i've got some boxes to unpack...hopefully everything fits in my tiny room... :)
    I've seen some craft rooms, and these are HUGE compare to mine...

    luv, karin

    ReplyDelete