Tuesday, September 29, 2009

E for Emilia


So after a long night I finally finished the fabric covered wire E for Emilia's room. I loved this project as soon as I saw it and just had to make one for her. I first saw this project in the Family Fun magazine and then found it on the internet on a blog called Goody-Goody by a very talented mom named Lauren. I didn't have any covered wire so I used an old coat hanger and covered it with strips of towel first to give it thickness then covered that with the fabric pieces I chose. After that was my favorite part, embellishing. I used some old buttons and beads to add some whimsy. Also I made a beaded flower with a button center and used a butterfly clip, because I have decided that when I redo her room I want to decorate it with butterflies. I had so much fun doing this project! I can't wait to make more! Thanks again to Lauren for thinking this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment